|Heart for Africa's
Core Values and Spiritual Compass
- To bring glory to God in all we do.
- To be culturally sensitive in the countries we serve.
- To be the hands and feet of Jesus in Africa.
- To treat each and every person with respect and love regardless of faith, color, or nationality.
- To work with excellence in everything we do.
- "Religion that God our Father considers pure and faultless is this, to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
- "Whenever you did one of those things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me - you did it to me." Matthew 25:40
- "So in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others." Romans 12:5
- "For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11